Posted Oct 30
Manchester, Lancashire, United Kingdom
This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Small, but very exciting company - please look into the type of work they do (VR) as the right candidate will be excited by the projects!
Highly proficient in C#/C++
4+ years relevant experience
This is a hands-on role as the successful candidate will be coming in to take the strain off the team. Candidates looking to move into a purely managerial role would not be aproppriate!
Engineering/construction sector background experience would be highly advantageous.
- Technical Leadership
- Work with Studio Manager to understand and direct the work of the coding team
- Mentor the coding team and lead by example
- Improve and develop coding standards within development team
- Assist in hands-on development across multiple projects.
Skills & Requirements:
- Highly proficient in C#/C++
- 4+ years relevant experience required
- Excellent communication skills
- Unity/UE4 experience preferred
- Able to create complex systems from start to finish.
Employment Type: Permanent
Work Hours: Full Time