Our direct client is seeking to hire a software developer in test for a long-term contract position. We are looking for individuals familiar with planning and executing test engineering activities across the software development life cycle. If you have solid experience in automated testing, test methodologies, Object Oriented Analysis and design, please apply!
- 6+ years testing experience
- 6+ years of test planning
- 6+ years of automated testing (QTP is preferred)
- 1+ years C# programming to design automation framworks
- 4+ years of Object Oriented Analysis and design
- 6+ years of test cases
- 6+ years of test methodologies
- 6+ years of test scripts
- 4+ years of Client Server experience
- Ability to identify risks and potential defects unfinished or partially developed software components or systems
- Functions in a test lead role for small to medium complexity testing efforts
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with others at all levels
- Experience using Framework for Integrated Test (FIT) - FitNesse
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
Overtime: straight time
Employment Type: Contract
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on Bronze Magazine