Sales Gravy, Inc. is a leading sales niche job board, training, coaching, and consulting company, co-founded by author and trainer Jeb Blount. Learn and employ best practices from a true guru and spread his teachings to the world at large. This role solely focuses on driving prospects into the pipeline through proven frameworks used by thousands of SDRs trained by Jeb around the world. Daily cadence will be heavily phone oriented supplemented by other prospecting tools. Individual will report directly to a sales leader and be measured by daily activity and engagement.
Day To Day Responsibilities
· Outreach to ideal customer profile target prospects using a mix of telephone calls, email, and other communication mediums.
· Create a connection to prospects by conveying optimism and confidence, through tone of voice, compelling messaging, and consistent follow up.
· Develop leads to turn them into qualified opportunities.
· Setup appointments for account executives.
· Maintain accurate and detailed lead, account, contact, opportunity, and sales activity in CRM system.
· Self-motivated, goal oriented, and customer driven sales mindset.
· Excellent phone and presentation skills.
· Ability to work at a fast-pace.
· Demonstrated ability to exceed sales goal
· Familiarity with CRM software
· Hourly plus commissions - may be eligible for salary plus commissions after 90-day review
· Family oriented work environment
Work Hours: Full Time
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on Bronze Magazine