This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
PHP Developer with C# skills needed for a unique IT role in a company (15 people) providing desktop training, asset management and 3D visualization services to the rail and construction industries around the world.
You will work with a small team and contribute to the full spectrum of our technical services revolving around geospatial Hi-Res Video and 3D VR applications:
- Maintaining and developing new client software.
- Creating in-house management tools and processes.
- Decision maker in IT related issues.
This role would ideally suit an individual who possesses a few years development experience in a professional environment and is looking to take on more responsibilities and influence technical direction.
We are a diverse team of individuals who enjoy a friendly and relaxed office atmosphere situated in the Kent countryside. Our office has parking on site.
A complete handover will be provided by our current developer before departure in July.
The salary range is £25,000 - £35,000 pa dependent on experience and there is an annual performance related bonus of around 10% plus other benefits.
- The mind-set of a generalist programmer with the ability and willingness to learn and adapt to new skills and technologies as and when needed.
- Knowledge of C#, a number of our core back end processes are written in C#.
- At least a working knowledge of small -scale corporate IT infrastructure/hardware and administration
- The ability to prove your experience level by talking us through some of your past projects and/or taking part in some simple programming challenges.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desirable but not essential:
- Knowledge of 3D modelling and environments
- Game development in Unity or similar
To apply for this position please click the APPLY button!