Equiparts is a 50-year-old, family owned company that is a national distributor and direct marketer of specialty plumbing, maintenance, repair, and MRO products. Equiparts goes to market with field sales representatives, telesales and direct marketing including online websites, catalogs, and fliers. Key end-user markets include educational organizations; commercial buildings; government facilities; health care institutions.
Outside Sales Representative Position Summary:
The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing sales by continuing relationships with existing customers, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services. Gain knowledge, become aware of competitive pressures and report such to management.
This position would be based in Virginia or the surrounding area but the candidate would need to travel to Pittsburgh, PA for training and a few sales meetings throughout the year.
∞ Upon completion of training, maintain and grow sales within their designated territory, providing customers with sales demos, regular service, and ongoing training.
∞ Cold call and prospect to secure new accounts, and renew relationships in territory.
∞ Seeks out prospective customers/business opportunities with new and existing customers.
∞ Establishes and maintains customer relationships to grow profitable sales.
∞ Stay current on existing and emerging product and technologies.
∞ Introduces and demonstrates new products to their account base.
∞ Evaluate customer's skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
∞ Meet personal and team sales targets
∞ Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
∞ Complete and forward to management reports as requested.
∞ Develops an effective and productive working relationship with Sales Management and Support Personnel
∞ Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Direct end user sales experience is required
• Good presentation and closing abilities
• A minimum of 3-5years' sales experience selling similar products, other related products and a good history of end user sales.
• Previous business to business value-add sales experience a plus.
• Outstanding interpersonal communication, written and verbal skills to all levels of an organization
• Presentation and demo skills that clearly demonstrate product's value
• Must be self-directed, highly organized, and detail oriented.
• Mechanical ability (plumbing, electrical and/or mechanical experience) and
problem solving skills to troubleshoot and recommend repairs
• Must be able to maintain the trust and respect of customers and other Equiparts personnel while maintaining integrity and a strong work ethic.
• Extensive Equiparts' catalog and several products lines based supplemental catalogs.
• Free samples for demo purposes.
• Technical support with several category specialists on staff at your disposal.
• Competitive salary with bonus program.
• Benefit package includes paid vacation, healthcare, 401K, Flexible Spending Account.
Work Hours: Full Time
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on Bronze Magazine