This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
I'm currently recruiting for a Junior IT Support Analyst to joing myclients team based in the Leatherhead area.
All candidates MUST be within a 30 minute commutable distance to Leatherhead.
With over 45,000 users currently on their existing products and tens ofthousands more expected with their new product, you will be the voice ofthe company by handling all support queries from end users.
You will work closely with the development team to highlight commonissues raised by their clients and even be involved in testing fixes andnew features.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Experience in using online helpdesk ticketing software such as Zendesk.
- Customer facing support experience.
- Very good understanding of web technologies and mobile apps.
- Flexibility and ability to learn quickly or under pressure.
- Well-developed communication skills, both written and oral.
- Previous Helpdesk experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Unit testing experience.
- You keep up to date with latest technologies.
- You are quick to pick up new work, switch between tasks and refocusas priorities change.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and commitment to driveyour own work.
- You are focused and attentive to detail and have strong analyticaland problem solving skills.
- You are friendly, have great communication skills and enjoy workingwith a small, highly productive team. You enjoy discussions andcollaboratively arriving at the optimal solution.
- You are smart, eager, humble and open-minded. You are receptive tofeedback from your peers and have equal willingness to learn and teach.
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation tothis vacancy. - provided by Dice
Employment Type: Permanent
Pay: 19,000 to 24,000 GBP (British Pound)
Pay Period: Annual
Other Pay Info: + Benefits Package