Green Century is seeking a Finance, Administration and Operations (FA&O) Associate to work closely with our entire team on financial and operational support for Green Century Capital Management and the Green Century Funds. In this position, you would be a critical contributor to the continued growth and success of the Funds. Opportunities for advancement for the candidate who excels are available.
The Green Century FA&O Associate will work closely with all levels of staff and report to the Senior Vice President for Finance and Operations. Representative responsibilities include various aspects of mutual fund operations, administration and compliance.
• Conduct business planning and financial analysis
• Monitor select service providers of the Funds
• Implement policies and procedures in response to regulatory or industry changes
• Analyze the Funds' past and prospective growth opportunities; manage special projects
especially in the area of data analytics.
• Manage information technology
• Trouble-shoot and improve our Client Relationship Management (CRM) tools
• Provide organizational administrative support
Candidates for this position should have at least 1 to 3 years’ professional experience. This could include (but is not limited to) working for a socially responsible business, a financial services or consulting company or for a non-profit or government organization.
• Demonstrated excellent quantitative skills
• Computer skills including Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong communication skills and ability to work within and across teams
• Ability to take responsibility for the management of information technology tasks
• Ability to use IT vendors effectively and appropriately
• Familiarity with Client Relationship Management tools is a plus
• Experience with one or more of the following: project management, financial
management, work with complex information and data, and/or information systems implementation
Extensive training in mutual fund administration and operations will be provided.
Target annual compensation for this position is set on a non-profit scale and commensurate with experience. Green Century offers a competitive benefits package.
Please send a resume and cover letter to:
Please indicate in the subject line: Finance, Administration and Operations Associate