$11 Hour + Generous Commissions + $250.00 Employment Bonus (90 days)
Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30am - 5pm (No late nights or weekends)
Location: Cleveland - Downtown/Midtown Location (FREE PARKING)
DITCHEY GEIGER, LLC is a law firm established in 2006 that concentrates on Arbitration,Nationwide Insurance Subrogation, and Loss Recovery. Our Client list includes Insurance Carriers,Third-Party Administrators, Motor Freight Transportation Carriers, Government Entities, and Self-Insured Corporations. Through our network of local counsel we manage litigation files throughout the country.
We are looking for smart, dedicated, reliable, hard working individuals to join our staff.
The ideal candidate will be motivated to make a commitment to learning, growing, and contributing ina competitive yet cooperative environment. We are seeking applicants that will enhance our team culture. Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to move quickly and effectively through accounts are a must. We also welcome individuals with telemarketing, credit & collection, or sales experience who desire an opportunity to excel.
DITCHEY GEIGER, LLC offers a professional, friendly, casual work setting where everyone is engaged to make the most of each business day.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Learning and understanding the various state laws that affect our business practices
- Gaining a working knowledge of the FDCPA
- Managing an assigned queue of accounts to client specifications
- Contacting parties by phone for the purpose of resolving outstanding accounts
- Negotiating payment plans and settlements
- Updating individual demographic profiles and skip tracing
- Accurately communicating client status updates
- Identifying accounts that meet the criteria for recommending litigation when appropriate
- Projecting monthly production outcomes
- Maintaining a respectful, professional approach at all times
If you are interested in applying and believe you would be a good fit for our organization, please contact the undersigned directly or forward your resume or letter of interest.
Employment Type: Permanent
Work Hours: Full Time
Other Pay Info: Commissions
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on Bronze Magazine